What grinds your gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a nice cold refreshing shower, and then having to go number 2 afterward.

I have a good one. This one REALLY grinds me down. I HATE IT!!!!

It really grinds my gears when I overhear HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMEN COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING A JOB. I am currently unemployed and NEED a job to clear rent, and these kids complain about having INCOME.

Or people who drive brand new BMW's and complain about their car. that gets me aswell (no offense to anyone here)

This computer, which is the only one available until I go home on sunday.
The monitor has a refresh rate of about a billion seconds.
Double-clicking does not work, single-clicks work only 1/2 the time (with 2 different mouses).
As I just found out, using the '/' starts a quick search in FF instead of typing the / key.
F5, instead of reloading, opens a new window.
Middle-clicking does not open the link in a new tab, it instead works like the alt-tab function.
When right-clicking, whatever menu associated takes forever to open.
There is no print-screen button, instead replaced by an 'F-lock key' for the various functions keys.
The keyboard is one of those curved ergonomic ones, except badly designed so that the 'h' key is almost three times as long as the 'u' key.

And so on.

And now I just sneezed on the keyboard...

I eagerly await sunday :mad: Which unfortunately entails a 13-hour train journey.

Burning your mouth on hot food.
Me too, except for some odd reason instead of spitting out the REALLY hot stuff, my reaction is to swallow it so I get to feel it burning all the way down to my stomach :(

This computer, which is the only one available until I go home on sunday.
The monitor has a refresh rate of about a billion seconds.
Double-clicking does not work, single-clicks work only 1/2 the time (with 2 different mouses).
As I just found out, using the '/' starts a quick search in FF instead of typing the / key.
F5, instead of reloading, opens a new window.
Middle-clicking does not open the link in a new tab, it instead works like the alt-tab function.
When right-clicking, whatever menu associated takes forever to open.
There is no print-screen button, instead replaced by an 'F-lock key' for the various functions keys.
The keyboard is one of those curved ergonomic ones, except badly designed so that the 'h' key is almost three times as long as the 'u' key.

And so on.

And now I just sneezed on the keyboard...

I eagerly await sunday :mad: Which unfortunately entails a 13-hour train journey.

Me too, except for some odd reason instead of spitting out the REALLY hot stuff, my reaction is to swallow it so I get to feel it burning all the way down to my stomach :(

sounds like this pmsing mac that we had in our post-production lab XD... sad thing was i was stuck on this pos, mac mightymouse the bluetooth one and it hated everyone, wireless kb that constantly died, the refresh rate on that lcd was sooooo slow, pc slower than molasses on a cold day, etc... and to think it was one of the "new" imac's, 22" flat-screen, built in cam, etc. the all-in-ones.... and my typo was all-in-0, figured i would re-type it since it is appropriate.

I am all for pushing the age requirement to at least 30, myself.

My vote is to make it a requirement that you know what is going on before you vote:\

I agree with a lot of the car talk here too. I haven't been driving for more than a year so I know I'm not perfect, but people are complete morons out on the road.

Not using blinkers
staying in the far left lane until you're 50 yards from your exit then cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get there in time
texting when you really shouldn't be

lots more...but i don't feel typing it out now :\

People who drive 20mph under the speed limit in the left lane when there is next to no traffic.

In comparison to that...

People riding my *** when I'm going the speed limit. That just gives me the incentive to SLOW DOWN FURTHER just to **** YOU OFF. It's especially good on a single-lane road where there are no passing lanes.

People riding my *** when I'm going the speed limit. That just gives me the incentive to SLOW DOWN FURTHER just to **** YOU OFF. It's especially good on a single-lane road where there are no passing lanes.

Those people are every bit as aggravating as people driving to slow.

Maybe I should just say stupid drivers grind my gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom