What grinds your gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when the only time someone ever sends you an im is when they are asking for you to do something for them.

A few people I know when they send me im's they are going to ask me something to do for them.

I hate it when the only time someone ever sends you an im is when they are asking for you to do something for them.

A few people I know when they send me im's they are going to ask me something to do for them.

Gotta love the block button.

You know what else gets me??? Have you ever been working on a project, ie computer, fixing something, or working on your car and drop a part you need ie a screw then have it vanish from the face of the planet?
I swear it happens to me all the time.. I was just working on my truck and dropped a screw that I needed and now it's nowhere to be found. I heard it hit the ground... but now its gone.. I spent a half hour looking for it... no idea what happened to it.

It's almost like they generate a small black hole when they land, it's nearly as bad as drill chuck key's I put one down and leave the workshop to use the phone I come back and it's gone I am the only person who uses it and it takes the urine so you go out and buy one you come back and there it is right where you looked I now have 6 chuck keys....

I always get annoyed when people make special rules on their (fps) servers because they suck too much to play the whole game. The rules only apply when you are doing the things they don't want you to do on the admins because they aren't going to kick people on hearsay. It is the ***est crap in the gaming world.

It's almost like they generate a small black hole when they land, it's nearly as bad as drill chuck key's I put one down and leave the workshop to use the phone I come back and it's gone I am the only person who uses it and it takes the urine so you go out and buy one you come back and there it is right where you looked I now have 6 chuck keys....

This is why my dad always used a piece of duct tape to attach the chuck to the drill. After having built a few cars from the ground up, no matter how well you store the parts, something always disappears between the teardown and rebuild.

Life is too ****ing complicated. I honestly beleive we would all be beter off as cave men and women. Are we really any happier now? No. "Oh but i cant live without my internet". Yes you can, heck, you wouldnt have even known such a thing could exist and you would probably be more in shape because of it.

It was all one persons greed to be ahead of everyone else that made the world such an overly complex place. That person would have created a service, thus ensuring dependance or at least some sort of benefit (in modern days, money) in order to get ahead, that service added something everyone else needed to get, but in order to they would have had to do something else. Then someone else joined the race, then all of a sudden, you goto school (a service someone made) for 15 years in order to get a job (a service someone made), to pay for life insurance just in case you die (a service someone made), to pay for your car (a product someone made) to pay for your electricity (a service someone made), to pay for your gas (a service someone made), to pay for your internet (a service someone made).

Dont get me started on why i think computers shouldnt even exist, talk about complicated, getting electrons to move around a circuit in millions of ways to create an image on your screen JUST so you can shop online, get more knowledge about something (usually about something complicated) or play a game that involves thousands of triangles and polygons, shaders, physics, ai.

LIFE.
IS.
COMPLICATED.

We would ALL be better off as cave people. And happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom