What grinds your gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid people and general ignorance ticks me off the most.

Don't want to go too much farther into that, haha. I'll get too angry methinks.

One of the more specific things that torque me off is when I'm on the phone trying to listen to what they are saying, and then somebody else right next to me starts talking to me... Happens all the time at work and I wanna strangle the person when they do it.

I bet I know something else you get ticked off about Chase...or should I say someONE...

Ah, MSN friends... ;) Haha.

You know what makes me want the throttle people? Idiocy and I am not talking about the daily oop's when you feel like a idiot because you forget a password OR spoof up something that you do every day no I am talking the kind of idiocy that makes people stick there fingers into plug sockets or the kind the backs into your car and keeps on going pushing it forward into a steel bollard bending you bumper.

One of the more specific things that torque me off is when I'm on the phone trying to listen to what they are saying, and then somebody else right next to me starts talking to me... Happens all the time at work and I wanna strangle the person when they do it.

AHHHH!!!! I get that all the time at work.

You see me with the phone on my ear, you hear me talking to someone on the phone, ARE YOU SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT?

I get ticked off just on my walks to and from work every day. Please, someone explain to these 3rd world morons how to drive or even WALK CORRECTLY. Seriously, I have started a blog about all the stuff that ticks me off, you guys should take a look. These are the things that grind my gears:

Blogging is my anti-drink.

I deal with idiots everyday....

I do to, Dealing with stupid people is one of my job requirments. lol...

People call us for every single thing. Sometimes its not even a criminal matter.. IE someone started a rumor that I was dead and I'm not, can your guys write an article in the news paper for me to tell the city I'm alive?... errmmm.. no...

Texting grind's my gears... When people are sitting down at a restruant and instead of talking to the people they are with, they are all texting.. Or texting walking through the mall.. yeah, hi, maybe watch where your going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom