What goodies did you get on black friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey aspire.comptech u think u have lots of ppl near you. you live in fremont. i live even closer to san francisco than you. its a 15 minute drive to downtown san francisco.

I didn't buy anything. But I am thinking about selling my computer on ebay (or at least some auctions for build-to-order systems). I also started one of those [URL SNIPPED]referral rewards thing for a free PS3 today (feel free to help me out; I'm doing this, then one of their other offers). It's amazing how much PS3's are going for on ebay. Some of them are pretty reasonable, $700-800. But other people are just looking for idiots, like putting a $7500 buy it now price on their playstation.

[Admin Note: Please read the rules and do NOT post referral links. This is a warning!]

yea avoid scamming here and dont derail this thread please.

I got one box of freezer paper, one box of freezer bags, and 10 rolls of FoodSaver bags. The rolls had the buy one, get one free sale going on!

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
I got one box of freezer paper, one box of freezer bags, and 10 rolls of FoodSaver bags. The rolls had the buy one, get one free sale going on!

Dave :D

Uhhh....ok

I finally broke down and got a Saitek Eclipse (blue). 19.99 @ Comp USA.

Medieval II: Total War for 39.99 (normally 50 bucks). Also Meijer, had a "buy one video game 49.99 and over get a second one 50% off!" I bought Gears of War and Splinter Cell: Double Agent. $40 dollar savings isn't bad.

M2: TW is an awesome game, too bad I'm restricted to playing it on every other weekend (I currently can only play it on my dad's computer when I'm over at his house; but I will have my computer finally up in January after Christmas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom