What is the funniest commercial u ever seen on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
what happened in it, why was it so funny, what were they advertising for....

my favorite ads right now are for AT&T with the call dropping....

I am currently finding the new NSW RTA ad targeting younger drivers rather amusing.

YouTube - RTA Youth Speeding Advertisement

However my all time favorite has to be the [W]anker Driver Plates Ad that the Victoria Road And Traffic Authority released earlier this year.
www.tacsafety.com.au/upload/Wanker.mpg

PS mod, before you slap me with a 20 point double wammy infraction card for attempting to work around your S/S Nazi Swair Bot, I suggest you look at in my link as you will see why W has the square brackets. It because it's making run of the P plate provisional license that new drivers get.

rofl!!!!!!!!! those were freaking awesome i especially liked the harper's thing....

There was an IBM ad that I saw many years back around the time of the DOT COM days.

You have a company IT Director bring in all her other IT head of staff in for an emergancy meeting as there website is down and it's currently costing the the company BIG BUCK for every minute while it's down. She is talking with verious staff members about what could be causing it. And they are coming up with other excuses blaming other people. I do remember one part where the software guy was saying that it was a hardware problem, and the hardware guy was saying that it's a software problem and that the head developer programmer is on holidays. After about 20 seconds of blame storming, the IT Director says "So who's job is it to make this all work?!". And then her offsider whispers into her ear "That your job"

Forgotten the add, brother and nsister unknowingly watchng each other on webcam, go downstairs to eat and realise whats happaned. made me lol so hard.

I just thought, imagine me as a mod.. hmm i see that never working.

Nobody Thinks Big of You lol. That made me lmao :)
As the saying goes around here..... the bigger the car, the smaller the ..........

At least it's a change in pace from all the years of the doom and gloom of the advertisements that involved scraping a teenager off the side of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom