what fictional character are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
</p>

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

Samwise is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about him at TheOneRing.net.

</p>

A caring rascal with situational ethics, you enjoy a good adventure and a great challenge.

You like me because I'm a scoundrel.

Han is a character in the Star Wars universe. See his character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

wesley.jpg

badass

</p>

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

how odd that molsen gets kirk and then BAM! I get this :p

</p>

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Sweeeeeeeet

</p>

All you jerks get the good characters like Kirk, Picard, Spock, Han Solo, Yoda, I'm stuck with a lame character from a lame movie. :(

Could be worse..

</p>

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Edit: hey its the same guy as agent Smith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom