What easter egg are you getting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a massive chocolate fan I will eat it but don't crave it. I normally line the chocolate eggs up on my shelf above my desk to torment my mum as she is a real chocoholic and its directly infront of the door for my room. One year she eat half the egg and pinched the foil to make it look like it was whole and put it back in the box, this was in october. I quizzed her about it and she admitted that it tasted stale and awful but she still managed eat half.

Cadburry Egg. Pretty much a requirement for Easter :p.

I do hope you are not talking about the same Cadbury that i'm thinking about in the UK:
Cadbury: Home

Please say no. Cadbury chocolate is the most foul chocolate ever invented. Good chocolate has got to be super sweet, like Lindt, or super dark 80percent cocao. I don't like the crap from cadburry, it's neither sweet or strong, just tastes of fat.

those ones are way to pricey its like 20$ just for the small one. 80$ for a mid sized one. and ive seen the large go for 180.

I saw those at Shoppers Drugmart yesterday for $6. Don't know what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Godiva chocolate. Those are $50+.

I do hope you are not talking about the same Cadbury that i'm thinking about in the UK:

Please say no. Cadbury chocolate is the most foul chocolate ever invented. Good chocolate has got to be super sweet, like Lindt, or super dark 80percent cocao. I don't like the crap from cadburry, it's neither sweet or strong, just tastes of fat.

yes, it is actually. The cream eggs are what I'm talking about; that's the only cadbury chocolate I've had.

Your talking to mostly Americans, who have the most warped view of chocolate. Have you tried Amercan chocolate? Its like someone was drunk when making it and skipped out 5 ingredients and 10 steps rather eat my own fist.

I know, us Americans and our drunken stupors. ;)

I may get myself some Cadbury mini-eggs, they're nifty. Creme eggs are always good too.

When someone can explain how rabbits, eggs, and chocolate relate to the Crucifixion and or Resurrection, then maybe I'll have some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom