What does your chill spot look like?

I don't blame you in the least, Harper.

I am not one to sit kindly with being taken advantage of, either.

i cant stand ppl that do that. i have to many ppl that try to take advantage of me having alot of music equipment. i dont let them use it though lol.

Trotter said:
I don't blame you in the least, Harper.

I am not one to sit kindly with being taken advantage of, either.

I ask nicely, I get ignored.
I lay down threats, they do it once or twice, because they think i am bluff.
I put my foot down on my threats, and then they hate me.
P.P. Mguire said:
i cant stand ppl that do that. i have to many ppl that try to take advantage of me having alot of music equipment. i dont let them use it though lol.
I know that feeling. Like I have to repair my VHS twice becoz of dirty / scratched heads in the last 3 years.

I only use that thing less than a dozen times. Although i have lost count the number of times I have seen a pr0n video or a pack of condoms in my living / entertainment room when I know that either my JOBLESS or DATELESS housemates have been at home.

The latest trick they have been doing is leaving my furniture out side when I have all ready purchase plastic chairs for them to sit on.

yea dude you gotta consider a better place. i would move back w/ my parents fast and ditch them big time. i love my friedns and all cuase they are awesome but damn i could never live w/ them!! Im a neat freak big time and they are total slobs and it just bugs me. so yea i know what you mean casue i have my friends crash over here alot and we usually have the house to ourselves so it gets messy and yea i just couldnt live w/ them at all lol. great guys though! :)

P.P. Mguire said:
yea dude you gotta consider a better place. i would move back w/ my parents fast and ditch them big time.

There is only one problem about moving back in. My parent's next store neighbour is my worst customer. I am exactly on talking terms with him even since I sold him a computer 18 months ago.
(thank god the warranty is up)

my chill spot... My computer desk... haha... not realy... but it is kinda... ok maybe a friends house? Lol ima computer nerd... I dont "chill"

Back
Top Bottom