What does your chill spot look like?

Well noone ever gave this to me, we kinda gave it to ourselves :rolleyes:

Their is a fine line between stealing and aqquring, if you leave your door unlocked you risk being robbed, if you give me the key and leave for a year, well, umm....

yeah

Blitze105 said:
jealous of ppl like harper! and beedubaya! and horndude!
oh and P.P. final fantasy case laying there... heh nice.

hey, I might be turning 39 in 2 weeks but im nothing more than a big kid, and like any kid I have to have toys, lots and lots of toys

the guy who dies with the most toys wins :)

Regulus said:
Wow, Harper, that is a massive case you got there! Like server-sized it. What about that little one next to it?

The big one is PZYCHOB!TCH, it's my main rig.
Most of my gaming and surfing and work is from there.

The small one is SUPERSONIC B!TCH. Magority of that was left overs from my house mate 2 years ago. Since he was leaving back to Canada, he gave me is PC as payment for the bills that he was out standing.
I use that computer as :-
- Downloading Box - 24/7 BT
- Media Box - DVD, MP3, AVI
- DVD Converting Box - Converting AVIs to DVD format. Normally takes about 6 to 12 hours.
- Spare Games Machine for when I am LANing.

Their is a fine line between stealing and aqquring, if you leave your door unlocked you risk being robbed, if you give me the key and leave for a year, well, umm....
no....the line is rather clear...........take something that isn't yours = stealing....period, whether you 'have the key' or not

DJ-CHRIS said:
..... is still stealing.

It one of the reasons why I am a little careful about who I move in with, or let live with me. I am in a share house arrangement, there is only 24 hours in a day, and I am only home (and awake) for about 6 of those hours.

I can describe it

Since my Bed is elevated here at the college, my Lappy sits upstairs with me, the DVD player, alarm and VCR recorder. The TV, Microwave and Fridge are all over on a far wall. The printer and Lappy fan are connected by USB bridged up downstairs.

Really beats the heck out of having to go downstairs to check my email or whatnot.

Okay's here the story as far as I know

My dad and a few other guys ran the Hamilton International Airshow, their is 6 of them on a board who run it.

After 9\11 it went bankrupt, and due to it being such a large event expisally usually with protesters, their was police their.

Because of running the airshow we obviously had a key for the storage trailers, so their was some stuff that everyone took home after it not being able to run.

The police were never notified that they left stuff in their (they didnt leave much) so a few rolls of tape dissipeared

sounds like the time I stole the PC from work (1996) (not to mension my co-workers taking every thing else home before the liquidators showed up).

Only that the boss was right there in the same room when i did it.

And in the end, he was powerless to do anything about it. :p

Back
Top Bottom