What does your chill spot look like?

P.P. Mguire said:
you should take pics of it so we can see more of that mini tower :p
ha ha ha! Look when I get myself all set up at my folks place and finally move in and settle down I will.

The only thing am going to miss is having my CineMagic Calander in the same room as my computer. :eek: :( :eek:

fitzfan said:
simon, what do u need 250 hits for? well u got mine anyway.

Show the world that you use Opera. Put one of these banners or buttons on your Web page.

As an appreciation of your efforts, you will receive a registration code for Opera 8 automatically once 250 unique referrals from your site have been logged

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS

Spent last week end moving my stuff out of my old place to my parents place.

GOOD NEWS :- :)
I will have a seperate computer room. No longer am I going to put up with the sound of PSU and HSF noise at night.
I am going to clear that room first, but it should be all cool.
I was in my bed room, and it did freak me out on how quiet it was.

BAD NEWS :- :(
It's comming at the expence of my entertainment room. By $10K set up is going to be piled into my bed room. I am half thinking about selling my sound system as they will be waste in a space that small.

wow man..i need to do that too (put the cpu in another room that is)

I have a Sony 5.1 (probally the cheapest avaliable, I got it 2 years ago, you can see it a couple of pages back) but I always wanted a proper system, and not a "surround sound for the puplic" one. With that said, it is still bloody load, got it to 60/75 and my room was vibrating (making ratterling sounds) and the volume was hurting my ears, but I still want a proper one, that I won't be afraid to have it at that volume, it still had really good sound quality.

Back
Top Bottom