What does your chill spot look like?

Here's my little chillin spot,It's not much but it's mine,I have to get a new desk soon cause if you look at it you will see it droopin in the middle.

SittinSpot.jpg

uhh sort of our kitchen table but no where really to eat
33460002.jpg

at least im close to food
i spend most of my time chilling here
usually all day

boy sombody really likes laptops, ah and it looks like u got the same cell phone as me sittin on the Game. is it a LG VX7000?

Sometimes I wish my spot wasn't so tidy....I like looking at yours and seeing cans everywhere, papers scattered, cables, cds and stuff. But I just can't stand a mess at the same time...

obsessive compulsive clean freek? maybe not. but mine is always simi half way clean

wow pretty close vx8000 i dunno how u can get that with that small of a pic

yea mines messed up i cleaned it friday tho so itll get much worse

lets just say i know my phone very well. and it's the swivle camera on the front that gives the VX7k and 8k away

Bad quality but meh.

This is more or less my office where I do most of my work with clients and such, although it doubles as my gaming computer at the moment...
IMGA0516.jpg

And this is really what you'd call my chillspot. Notice the contrast between the two. :p
IMGA0517.jpg

I need to turn that into a tr00 chillspot though, need to get a bigger CRT, 5.1 sound and a couch once I get my system built. That'd be wicked. \m/

Back
Top Bottom