What does your chill spot look like?

No one on the internet is poor. Crime is as much nuanced work as 9-5 maybe moreso. The guys who get caught are usually rookies or like you were saying greedy. Look at db cooper. A lot of crypto exchange hacks no one was caught, ffs equifax hack no one was even implicated. I think Voltaire said it I'm too lazy to look it up but "Show me the man and I will show you the crime". We are all outlaws in the eyes of the law.

No one on the internet is poor. Crime is as much nuanced work as 9-5 maybe moreso. The guys who get caught are usually rookies or like you were saying greedy. Look at db cooper. A lot of crypto exchange hacks no one was caught, ffs equifax hack no one was even implicated. I think Voltaire said it I'm too lazy to look it up but "Show me the man and I will show you the crime". We are all outlaws in the eyes of the law.
I'm now -$347 in my bank account with no income but I'm on the internet of which that bill is overdue a month at $211. Tell me how I'm not poor lol.

Paging /r/gatekeeping :p there was a thread there about some guy posting that he only had $100 to his name and got told he didn't even know what broke meant cause this OTHER guy had racked up 10k in credit card debt.

If you can't pay your bills, you are certainly under financial duress. That kind of stress hits you hard :/

To me poor is not oh noooooooes my internet bill is going to be late, poor is sleeping under the stars, showering when it rains, and the only heat and cooking fuel you have is the wood you can find. I don't think people who say they are poor have any concept of what the experience is. If you have electricity and a bank account and car and all this, you are doing better than most other homo sapiens on earth.

Being grateful is a thing people like to use that doesn't cost anything. What's on the menu for being poor to me is rice or nothing.

The only time I was ever in debt was a medical thing but it is a financial ruiner. If you are cash poor, at least if your credit was good, it helps with housing. It's a crazy thing that we have all this space and land in USA, yet the people can't afford to live and own any of it. Yet the feds can buy and take through eminent domain more and more land for national parks and whatever else military base, and we can lose our homes while fannie may and freddie mac got people kicked out of their house.

IDK man, it's looking like a future where a select few own everything and we go to work on our apple car, or google car, or microsoft car heaven forbid, and pay for it subscription on the phone. Car is networked cammed and tracked, even the smart house monitors the sewage output for illegal drug use and drug tests you live via 5g telemetry.

Lol my ufo is powered by aldous huxley and george orwell spinning in their graves all the time.

You seem very skilled and capable earner, I bet there's a story there, don't tell me if it's bad and I will stop just curious:

1: medical thing like mine most common
2: divorce
3: someone died with no life insurance
4: bought stuff you thought could afford but now cant
5: fraud / id theft
6: trusted fam in some scenario cosign or something with your credit and got hosed

I have been through a lot of it not bankruptcy but I have read about it and thought about it, there are pros and cons.

It seems bad now but man there is more money out there, you need to just find a better work. So do I. There is so much actual us paper money in circulation they shred pounds of the old money every day that's not up to whatever the test is that says its ok.

Unshredded it represents 8 figures per day.

The sea has minerals in it, gems, oil, but you need a good idea or service or product to be your own boss. I have never been good enough at it to live on my business and not had day job or something else more reliable too.

Day trading seems cool but its gambling, you can lose everything.

Holographic imaging tech is a thing now for surgery, they did a surgery with it. Things are being invented, I always wanted to invent something or make a cool movie.

You seem to be talking more about poverty than just being poor tbh. Just because someone isn't living in literal poverty doesn't mean they aren't poor financially speaking. Anyway, move to longest thread or something plz, derailing the chill spot thread :p

Last edited:
Paging /r/gatekeeping :p there was a thread there about some guy posting that he only had $100 to his name and got told he didn't even know what broke meant cause this OTHER guy had racked up 10k in credit card debt.

If you can't pay your bills, you are certainly under financial duress. That kind of stress hits you hard :/
I personally feel credit or medical debt is much different than a negative account with no form of income. When somebody tells me I have such and such in medical debt the first thing I think of is a friend of mine who had racked up almost 250k in medical debt and slowly over the years no contracted it away without spending a dime. You can't do that with actual debt.

To me poor is not oh noooooooes my internet bill is going to be late, poor is sleeping under the stars, showering when it rains, and the only heat and cooking fuel you have is the wood you can find. I don't think people who say they are poor have any concept of what the experience is. If you have electricity and a bank account and car and all this, you are doing better than most other homo sapiens on earth.

Being grateful is a thing people like to use that doesn't cost anything. What's on the menu for being poor to me is rice or nothing.

The only time I was ever in debt was a medical thing but it is a financial ruiner. If you are cash poor, at least if your credit was good, it helps with housing. It's a crazy thing that we have all this space and land in USA, yet the people can't afford to live and own any of it. Yet the feds can buy and take through eminent domain more and more land for national parks and whatever else military base, and we can lose our homes while fannie may and freddie mac got people kicked out of their house.

IDK man, it's looking like a future where a select few own everything and we go to work on our apple car, or google car, or microsoft car heaven forbid, and pay for it subscription on the phone. Car is networked cammed and tracked, even the smart house monitors the sewage output for illegal drug use and drug tests you live via 5g telemetry.

Lol my ufo is powered by aldous huxley and george orwell spinning in their graves all the time.

You seem very skilled and capable earner, I bet there's a story there, don't tell me if it's bad and I will stop just curious:

1: medical thing like mine most common
2: divorce
3: someone died with no life insurance
4: bought stuff you thought could afford but now cant
5: fraud / id theft
6: trusted fam in some scenario cosign or something with your credit and got hosed

I have been through a lot of it not bankruptcy but I have read about it and thought about it, there are pros and cons.

It seems bad now but man there is more money out there, you need to just find a better work. So do I. There is so much actual us paper money in circulation they shred pounds of the old money every day that's not up to whatever the test is that says its ok.

Unshredded it represents 8 figures per day.

The sea has minerals in it, gems, oil, but you need a good idea or service or product to be your own boss. I have never been good enough at it to live on my business and not had day job or something else more reliable too.

Day trading seems cool but its gambling, you can lose everything.

Holographic imaging tech is a thing now for surgery, they did a surgery with it. Things are being invented, I always wanted to invent something or make a cool movie.
What he said below, kinda barking up the wrong tree. Most of these guys here remember when I lived under a bridge, in a box, in a tent, etc.

You seem to be talking more about poverty than just being poor tbh. Just because someone isn't living in literal poverty doesn't mean they aren't poor financially speaking. Anyway, move to longest thread or something plz, derailing the chill spot thread :p
Exactly. Poor and poverty are two different things. Just because I'm poor now doesn't mean I can't come back up. If I lived in poverty my chances of going up would have been slim to begin with.

Kind of low on furniture but this is the TV in the bed / laptop nook.

The skin tone looks messed up because it's night time and dark and I didn't use flash and lightened it on my computer but you get the idea.

Attachments

• chillspot.jpg
    chillspot.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 5
I'm one of those people who move things around when I'm bored. This time I went for emphasis on total concentration and sound.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom