What does your chill spot look like?

It's not one of those you're young you'll heal thing. Too much grinding from physical labor or doing something wrong will make me wind up in a wheel chair.

That being said, it wasn't a living. I was working yes, but did things the wrong way only to impress college chicks at a bar. Hence idiot teen.

With all the advacements in the medical field, there is honestly a reasonable chance that by the time we hit our 50's or 60's they'll be able to sort almost any back issues whether it be cheap 3d printed organic bone replacements or corrective spinal cord surgery etc. Even the latter is not a million miles away.

I am far more concerend about my heart. My diet is atrociously bad. High fat, high salt, high sugar, low vegetables. I'd be surprised if I don't have some kind of diagnosed heart condition before i'm 50.

I am far more concerend about my heart. My diet is atrociously bad. High fat, high salt, high sugar, low vegetables. I'd be surprised if I don't have some kind of diagnosed heart condition before i'm 50.

Naw.... you'll probably end up being a diabetic first, and you'll lose both your feet above your knees because of it. After that the diabetes may get your heart, you'll end up suffering in pain because of your life style

With all the advacements in the medical field, there is honestly a reasonable chance that by the time we hit our 50's or 60's they'll be able to sort almost any back issues whether it be cheap 3d printed organic bone replacements or corrective spinal cord surgery etc. Even the latter is not a million miles away.

They actually already have 3d printed surgery procedures that I linked Joe a while back to fix my condition. My insurance at Lockheed didn't cover it though and idk when I'll ever be able to get it fixed.

They actually already have 3d printed surgery procedures that I linked Joe a while back to fix my condition. My insurance at Lockheed didn't cover it though and idk when I'll ever be able to get it fixed.

Ever thought about travelling abroad ? A *lot* of people in this country that want surgery not covered by the NHS (basically anything cosmetic) travel to places like Poland or Czechia. They still have great private healthcare and well trained surgeons and doctors, but 1/2 of the price of UK private care, so probably 1/10th of US private care costs.

You could also try your luck with Germany maybe. They have great healthcare, they're extremely left wing and will probably do it for free if you guilt trip the local doctor when you go there on 'holiday' :p

Ever thought about travelling abroad ? A *lot* of people in this country that want surgery not covered by the NHS (basically anything cosmetic) travel to places like Poland or Czechia. They still have great private healthcare and well trained surgeons and doctors, but 1/2 of the price of UK private care, so probably 1/10th of US private care costs.

You could also try your luck with Germany maybe. They have great healthcare, they're extremely left wing and will probably do it for free if you guilt trip the local doctor when you go there on 'holiday' :p
Well with a -$232 bank account don't think that'd be an option for a while.

Back
Top Bottom