What does your chill spot look like?

Without cable management and a random 3rd monitor.

ZYkeoRg.jpg

My bare minimum cheapskate setup. I just cleaned up for the first time in like a year for fall cleaning. Figured winter's coming so may as well make my room as clean and cozy as possible

I might just submit this to techsource for his next worst setup edition haha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IMG_20171022_164641661.jpg

Last edited:
Well at least it's color matched with the inside of my computer. black and white. Whole thing can fold down and fit in the trunk of a car so moving is easy

I am wanting too post my set-up but since I do not have a Rack Cabinet I will wait. I'd thought I'd mention it because I have changed my furnature around and I now have two Racks running 8 Core Xeons. I have three switches, four monitors and two KVM switches.

Including seven desktops.

You walk in too my flat and you'd think WTF is going on hear. I know I would if I were a stranger.

Trying to get my hands on a Rack Cabinet but gonna have to buy some sort of universal rail or rails for the systems.

The last system I bought I can honestly say I dunno if I will be keeping it because its the loudest thing you have ever heard in your life.

I mean its up their with the nabours complaining. 1U ..

Most of my gaming as been from the PS4. Moving from a big gaming rtig to a moderately powerful laptop. Hp zBook 14
30 inch display
Docking station
Logitech MX mouse
HP Omen jeyboard

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1515145365512.jpg
    FB_IMG_1515145365512.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom