What does your chill spot look like?

Just completely reworked my set up. I swear my back was breaking moving a 8 foot 3 seater sofa by 4 foot deep and genuine leather. Ditched the projector and now have my set up running threw my TV. Server to the left and an ikea chair to the rite and a nice puffy recliner off center from the TV.

You keep your server next to the TV? Isn't that a bit loud?

I've booted the server to make sure all the connectivity is set up correctly. Seems quiet-ish for the time being but at full capacity I'm guessing it could be yeah.

I just wanted to log in Via. SSH and boot the computer to make sure I could get on line ect.

What I'm stumped upon is what to do with the cupboard full of kit I have. I wouldn't mind using it but their are a load of parts. Bags & boxes of cables full of spare parts. An old laptop and speaker set up. I think their ire PSU, Laptop MoBo's Memory & god knows what else. I know in their I have a box full of CPUs. I wouldn't mind doing something with it but I dunno what.

I think mine has finally changed enough to re-share... Removed the bottom half for more leg room, seperated the upper half and hung it on the wall, and added some LED lighting I had laying around under the desk.

SANY0145_zpsohfauav6.jpg

SANY0151_zps6twdrm6p.jpg

Don't think I've posted my back shed area before! Attempted to take a pano, didn't go so well :p
fF5wfZv.jpg

Only downside to having a chill room outside in the back yard is all the...friends that come in :grin:
vQshrum.jpg

RpLLWFb.jpg

vymWPdP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom