What does your chill spot look like?

Fuji makes what is called a bridge camera. I've had several over the years and they did a nice job. And don't break the bank. You can't swap the lenses out but it does have a good zoom and close up ability. Lots of auto and manual selections. The one I have now, the S4520, has more than enough settings and abilities to do what I need to do.

attachment.php

That model has been phased out for a newer version. I only gave 180.00usd for it. They also have all sorts of pocket cameras that take killer pictures for under a 100usd. Look around online you could possibly get an even better deal.

As for your chill spot, I'd be like a kid in a candy shop at your place. Have you considered hosting your own online blog or something like that?

I'm really interested in running my own repository for Linux, I've found the Guides online just have to go ahead and do them as in follow the instructions. Also been looking in too running a Bridge for TOR Network.

I'll probably not go ahead with that but I'm looking at a download of about 120 GB for my own repository for Ubuntu. I need to contact my ISP because I'm convinced they are throttling my Line as well.

Only thing missing is a bed bud!

I have my Bed in my Alcove, as I live in a Bed Sit. Just it wasn't on Camera. No way I'm showing my Bed. lol ..

Next week when I'm paid, I'm hoping to add more Systems to my Network as I have room, and at the minute I'm also having trouble with a System so I'm not sure if that one is on its way out TBH.

Added two more systems to my Home Network.

Got them off Gumtree, not half bad. Old but not bad.

Attachments

• Img00007.jpg
    Img00007.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Img00008.jpg
    Img00008.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Img00009.jpg
    Img00009.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Img00010.jpg
    Img00010.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 4
Completely reworked my set up and have ditched over 10 Systems. I recently got a New T.V for Christmas so using this for my Monitor for my main PC. I have kept three Systems and my Server but stripped down the rest and salvaged all the valuable components.

I'll post some pictures when I'm finished. Hopefully should save at lest £80 PCM on my Electric Utility Bill.

Picked up a second TV (left) and PS3 (right) over the weekend. I had to buy a new remote for it, but it was cheap. Once I figure out how to run my Bose system through it, I'll be set. It looks RULL good.

Attachments

• IMG_20160319_174542454.jpg
    IMG_20160319_174542454.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I'm moving house in two weeks, thought I'd post what my desk looks like at the moment. Yes, I am a massive, massive slob. To be fair though, some of those dirty dishes are my ex-girlfriend's, so she should really clean them. She did move out in February, however.

Attachments

• IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom