What does your chill spot look like?

@Spicey, that set up looks sweet as. Loving the monitors. Whats that being displayed on the Right Hand Monitor.

@Carnage . That looks a really comfortable set up and TBH the desk does look pretty nice from what I can see.

--------

I so badly need a Camera but I CBA to go out my way and buy one when I will only use it a few times.

My steam games on the right, on the left (Main monitor) its the League Of Legends client. Glad someone likes it :D

My steam games on the right, on the left (Main monitor) its the League Of Legends client. Glad someone likes it :D

You should see mine. I don't have a Camera ATM but I'll have to get one sorted out ASAP. I mean ASAP as well, its doing my head in not having one. Monitors look pretty nice. I'm running 11 Systems. o_O .. Seriously. :lol: ..

spud if you have a tablet or a cell phone a pic from either of those would do ok.

I had an Android phone not so long ago. Branded and new. I bought it at a bargain price of like £80 mabie £70. Sony Experia. I go's to the supermarket in the early hours and come back and the things gone after I get out a taxi with my shopping. I posted on hear about it because I had lost it.

Carnage at the time directed me to a link and I shut the thing down using Googles online application software. The reason I was so P***** was because I only had it less than a month and was still on the first top up I put on it. I had it in my pocket. Got to the front door and it was gone. Taxi driver I'm thinking pinched it but even then I can't see how when I had it in my pocket after I got out. I could feel it when I pulled a £10 note out of my right hand side.

Still gutted in fact. Now I just use a cheap thing for convenience.

You probably dropped it in the cab or on the street.

Yeah thats chances being what happened but man it was a good phone. Just gutted I lost it.

Well Folks hear on TF. This is my chill spot. What yours look like. This is my SETI Command Center. Were I relentlessly peruse the knowledge of ETI on my Home Network.

These computers are not state of the art by any means but they have yielded over 750.000 Credits for SETI and 1 Million for the DC Project FAH. I hope you can see it in good light.

I managed to get a Camera a cheap thing but I'm not expecting it to last since I read the online reviews. I nice little thing but it feels cheap. I might go out and buy a DSLR and if I do I was thinking of asking you Kman about what I should look out for.

Honestly, DSLR isn't really necessary unless you want to get into some form of photography. Getting a midrange smartphone might be a better bet for a decent camera. Even if you don't use it for phone purposes.

Back
Top Bottom