What does your chill spot look like?

Probably because of how they are positioned against the camera...

I think it is the camera, because they still look them same when my eyes are at the same angle as the camera.

Dammit apple, y u no spend more than $15 on camera components for iPhone ? Gimme DSLR quality plz.

Before anyone comments on teh bad quality, I agree, but it's low light and cropped like a mother.

No comment on the camera thing... :p

But I did say it's most likely how they are positioned against the camera. Ever notice cameras pick up the 60Hz refresh rate on old CRT's easily, but the human eye can't? Pretty much the same thing IMO.

No comment on the camera thing... :p

But I did say it's most likely how they are positioned against the camera. Ever notice cameras pick up the 60Hz refresh rate on old CRT's easily, but the human eye can't? Pretty much the same thing IMO.

This. They look identical to your eye, but not the camera. Also, you calibrated the colors to your seat position which is always going to be different from another angle.

Did a little tidy work on my little area.

20121017_003102.jpg

20121017_003346.jpg

^WOW.. :eek:

That's the most organized computer setup I think I've ever seen. There's hardly anything on the table :wooha:

lol are you OCD? It looks really good.
Here's mine:
mysetup.jpg

2012_10_17_12_52_16_136.jpg

2012_10_17_12_52_52_596.jpg

No it was worse before I cleaned it for the pic. I had my 98 box on the other side behind the table. SB Live cards, a 6600GT, wireless NIC, random RAM, 2 IDE drives, PS2 KB/mouse, and a few other things. I decided to clean it all up because Ezio likes to climb on the back of the couch and mess with cables. I am pretty OCD about most cable management though. Unfortunately, the cables on the walls behind me need to be there for my projector.

Here we go.. I am moving and rearranging soon though.

IMG_1426.jpg

Edit: I have a ceiling light out on that dark corner so its not bright, but perfect for working.

Back
Top Bottom