What does your chill spot look like?

Then you need to find yourself some higher end monitors to look at if a $150 ASUS is the best thing you've used!

The speakers are amaaaazing despite being 30+ years old. I prefer them to 90% of the newer speakers I've heard.

There's a lip they're resting on. The space between the top of that lip and the board under the hutch is the perfect height for these cases :thumbsup:

The speakers aren't really visible in this picture though

Old speakers tend to be pretty good.You have to spend quite a lot to get good 'new' speakers.

And all these weedy little LG, Samsung, Sony type speakers that look all pretty by standing ona flimsy plastic stand, well as far as i'm concerned they can be destroyed.

It may be brighter, more vidid or whatever, but it seems incredibley unlikely it's more accurate than your $600 panels.

If it is let me know the model name :)

The Asus? It's a VS229H-P. I agree, it sounds ridiculous, but side by side with my more expensive panels it just looks a hell of a lot better. Quite a few people agree with me. I guess it's all subjective. Don't buy one and then ***** at me if you don't like it :p

Back
Top Bottom