What does your chill spot look like?

some of these make mine look like ****... others? not so much :p

all of these make my setup look extremely ****. That will hopefully change when the loft conversion happens in a few months and i get a new room that i can decorate. expect a pic over the next few days showing how bad my 'chill spot' is.

Up until a week or so ago I was rockin one monitor on a black table ;)

I use my tv on a corner desk made by my dads brother years ago.y keyboard is extremely stiff and the buttons don't all work, the chair I use is a random one that I got from downstairs, which is breaking.

Well I got a nice desk when I was in 6th grade and kept that (modified after a while) and the chair I got all the way up until last year. I just NOW (as in 2 weeks ago) got a nice office chair and I've needed one for a long time due to my back. I just rather have a better PC or car than spend money on other stuff like chairs and such.

Its not fancy, and its a bit cramped, but it gets the job done.

dsc00439cz.jpg

You think yours is a bit cramped, Roark? :p You wouldn't even be able to fit your keyboard and mousepad on mine ;)
View attachment 5152

Wonderfully clean and tidy, that.

Attachments

• 2012-03-02 12.01.55.jpg
    2012-03-02 12.01.55.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 32
You think yours is a bit cramped, Roark? :p You wouldn't even be able to fit your keyboard and mousepad on mine ;)
Wonderfully clean and tidy, that.

Challenge accepted.
I had a pic in my e-mail of my old setup when I live in Massachusetts about 4yrs ago.

compset.jpg

Back
Top Bottom