What does your chill spot look like?

Doesn't look like the other desk is gonna happen so the ghetto has to be put up.

20120218_044038.jpg

Dumb question, but have you looked on CL? Maybe not for desks, but for materials? I check that out all the time, and every now and then I find a good deal. I find "scrap" wood, but it's large enough I did a new desk not that long ago. Or you could find a POS with that hutch looking thing on the back for cheap and just remove the top. I'm sure even that might give you more room, and you might find one with a keyboard slide if you wanted one.

My mom has all my 2x4s so I was going to just grab those, some mounts, and make legs for the top part of my desk. I have all the materials to put the old desk together, but the parts that clamp the walls to the bottom cabinets to the top part are missing in the initial move out of my parents big house. I don't really care about the cabinets, but I do want the realestate. Actually, I'm quite content with what I have now but I don't want to always use an old sewing machine desk to keep the other monitor up lol.

Room hasn't changed much. I really don't like my setup, I moved in and set my room up when I was about 12 and didn't care. Now I want room for a tri monitor setup but it's verrrry awkward to setup with this little room. And I had to get rid of my monitor speakers because I needed more room.. now I have these lame Creative T12s. They are OK for games and stuff, but for music they don't come close to some good powered speakers.

Sorry for blurrycam.. used gopro2.. couldn't get room bright enough for it to increase shutter speed enough.

GOPR3259.jpg

Back
Top Bottom