What does your chill spot look like?

Jsrdql.jpg

I see no disco ball, and groovy swingin ball room girl dancers, where did you hide them man ??
Good pics none the less, you look like you might live under someones restaraunt in New jersey or Boston MA. ;)

I see GHETTO BLASTER SPEAKERS!!!!!!

LOL - I hear ya. I've thought about buying new computer speakers so many times, but this 12 year old stereo puts out some decent sound. I keep falling back to the "do I really need to buy it? Nah, these still work" idea.

I see no disco ball, and groovy swingin ball room girl dancers, where did you hide them man ??
Good pics none the less, you look like you might live under someones restaraunt in New jersey or Boston MA. ;)

Haha I thought the same thing. The orange window blinds have GOT to go. They were here when we moved in last month. But until we get new blinds that fit the window, I want to at least let them up. I thought about re-laminating the back counter black to match, but eh. I'm not sure how much I care about it right now. :p

what stereo is it LOL looks like some panasonic thing from 97 or something that one of my friends had LOL. hers had this HYPERDRIVE!!!! processing stuff LOL..... HYPERDRIVE and MASH AUDIO PROCESSING HELL YEAH GHETTO BLASTER!!!!

what stereo is it LOL looks like some panasonic thing from 97 or something that one of my friends had LOL. hers had this HYPERDRIVE!!!! processing stuff LOL..... HYPERDRIVE and MASH AUDIO PROCESSING HELL YEAH GHETTO BLASTER!!!!

It's some sort of Aiwa from 2000, actually. :p It's just a generic wal mart stereo that I got when I was working part time as a kid. You know, back when 3-5 CD changer systems were amazingly awesome? I run it in auxiliary mode on my computer. It wipes the floor with any 2.1 system out there yet it comes at a price of its size too. But there again, if it works, I have a hard time justifying a replacement, especially since it's doing its job just fine and I have the room for it.

wal mart stereo----->even more GHETTO FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to think of it, it was probably KMart. I wasn't driving then, and KMart is within walking distance. As if it makes a difference, but the thought came to mind. :p

Love it or hate it, it gets crazy loud and produces better sound than I'd get out of any 2.1's that I heard. I wouldn't mind upgrading for a smaller (yet still punchy) setup but there again, do I need it... Plus I have my eye on purchasing a Raspberry Pi to use for my HTPC and bring my HTPC that is exponentially more powerful than my current desktop down for my personal desktop usage. Then I can hop on the SATA III + SSD for OS bandwagon. :D The HTPC is only a dual core, but I'd rather have a 2nd gen i3 over the absolute lowest end quad core I've ever seen in my life (Q8200) which happens to be what's in my desktop...

Back
Top Bottom