What does your chill spot look like?

Fix up the brightness/contrast on the left monitor too lol. But edit the background image on the second monitor too and dim it down a little, so it'll still look like a reflection.

Fix up the brightness/contrast on the left monitor too lol. But edit the background image on the second monitor too and dim it down a little, so it'll still look like a reflection.

i seriously worked on it for like half an hour and thats as close as i could get it to match the new one. the colors are just bad lol

^it is much more natural for someone who is right handed to have the extended desktop on the same side of the mouse, ie the right side. That is all i was saying.

^it is much more natural for someone who is right handed to have the extended desktop on the same side of the mouse, ie the right side. That is all i was saying.

I'm right handed and have my second monitor on the left too.

^i never said no one does lol, just said for the most part right handed people have their second monitor on their right side, and the other way for people who are left handed.

^ It seems like having the monitor on the right could potentially interfere with your mouse movement if you were right handed.

^ Until I got the 23.6" Samsung in yesterday my secondary monitor was a crt which would have definitely impacted mouse movement if it was on the right. Even though I don't think it would be a issue with a lcd I have there now I would still rather just keep it on the left so I can be more flexible about how I position the monitor.

^i never said no one does lol, just said for the most part right handed people have their second monitor on their right side, and the other way for people who are left handed.

My extended desktop IS on the right side, i just have everything over there for when games are on the left side :silly:

Back
Top Bottom