What does your chill spot look like?

That, and we now have a plugin that automatically locks a thread that has been inactive for 120 days so necroposting is now next to impossible.

Oh, and stickies and threads indexed in a sticky are also exempt from necroposting.

Exactly like everyone said. If you find a topic that is closed, just contact a Mod of the area, SMod or Admin to open the thread. Give a link please. Save us some time from having to manually search for it. Just saying "Hey can you open a topic in OT for me" and not giving us a link or name will get you no where. ;)

You can also use the Contact Us form at the bottom. The email will be sent to me and i will get it done ASAP.

Yea i woulda done that but since work area, or chill area didnt bring up a thread in search i didnt bother. Figured it was safe to start a new thread. Anywhos, lets see your chill spots.

Can we also unlock the Post your workstation thread? Or is this one too similar? If so, could we just change the thread title to include Workstation? I like these threads :D

The Chill Spot

DSC00061.jpg

The Work Station

DSC00059.jpg

P.S. for some reason I just could not take a good picture tonight... Everything is blurry?!

^Nice chill spot, and shelf too. Did you just buy it?...because it's very bare.

Here's mine:
4618059277_9b1f739dcd_o.jpg

It can get pretty warm, especially in the summer days which is almost here.

There's actually a third one that I use to cool the 360. Same one as the small fan.

My case also has large 2x250mm and 200mm fans running at full speed all the time. So it gets pretty loud in there too. But at least it's just the sound of air moving and not the motors.

Back
Top Bottom