what does meteorologist mean in the english language......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm well its snowing here, I dont really listen to them much. I dont think they lie, why would they? they use the best technology and data they have. If you have something better that would better predict the weather then im sure they would be receptive. Weather is not even close to being totally understood, there are MANY unsolved mysteries and inconsistencies in our methods and the weather itself.

wow ur in min. dang its really snowin up there isn't it?..... yea the weather predicting technology really isn't well, but the cheif meteorologist is a total fag, and he gave a 5 oclock weather update that the rest of the day would be all snow untill 10 oclock that night.... right after he said the low was gunna be 31 for the night and it was currently 38.... so unless against the laws of nature, and it can snow at 38 degrees weather, he's really wrong.

MN is one of the coldest places that humans live, and yea it snows all the time there.

Weather channel is horrible IMHO, sometimes they are right on the spot and sometimes they arent....but the point is that the weather is the weather and we can never "predict" what its going to do. The meteoroligists do their best and I bet anyone on these forums couldnt come close to anything they can do.

Yep if anyone here could do better than they wouldn't listen to the weather man cause they would predict the weather themselves and then they wouldn't be complaining about the weather man and his sh!t predictions

just to let you guys know, i didn't start this thread to say that i could do better, because i can't.... i jus thought that lewis black had a good joke goin and wanted to share it with you guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom