What Do You Think of My New Sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Blowing on SIGS!..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Hey? What's taking you so long? :p MAKE A SIG! :cool:

I know ATI! I can't seem to find a background picture for my specs. All of them are too big and I don't know how to crop properly with Photoshop :(

-Dan The Man

Halo said:
Dude, I just edit my pics with paint. I've made my avatar from 93x93 to like 80x72 using just paint!

Although Paint can be a very powerful tool, I do not like it because of the fact that it is mainly based on .bmp file extensions and not .jpg or .gif.

-Dan The Man

"Wee-Weeds..."

OIDanTheManIO said:
I know ATI! I can't seem to find a background picture for my specs. All of them are too big and I don't know how to crop properly with Photoshop :(

-Dan The Man
Cropping with Photoshop is the Easiest thing in the world to do. :p You don't even have to use the crop tool. Just take the "Rectangular Marquee tool", (Or just press the M key on the keyboard,) select what you want out of the image, go to image, (<--In the menu bar,) then select Crop. It's much better than using the stupid crop tool. ;) :cool:

Re: "Wee-Weeds..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Cropping with Photoshop is the Easiest thing in the world to do. :p You don't even have to use the crop tool. Just take the "Rectangular Marquee tool", (Or just press the M key on the keyboard,) select what you want out of the image, go to image, (<--In the menu bar,) then select Crop. It's much better than using the stupid crop tool. ;) :cool:

Oh, OK thanks ATI. I think I'm going to try that now.

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom