What do you think of all the PC mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a two blue LED fans and a string LED that circles the window on my case. I think it looks cool but i would never waste money on more than what i have now.

Re: Radioactive PC? (warning misleading subject... :p)

dp1dp said:
u know, the topic subject was a little misleading. What do u think fo all those extras that ppl in in there 'puters? u know those lights, water cooling (some ppl need that), 6 fans, uv lights and uv reactive wiring?
It's WANK-WARE!!!!!

Some of the mods are useful. Like a automatic or manual fan controller, or an LED display showing your system temp. Or there is my personal favorite mod, the Badong SuperCharget CPU Cooler Ducting Mod

However there are some that surve no purpose other that it looks nice. Eg. UV Fan and Neon Tubes.

2 of my PCs that I have modded...
<--- Click Thumbnail of PzychoB!tch II

<--- Click Thumbnail of W.M.D - Weapon of Mass Distraction

p0werslave said:
I think it looks cool, but expensive.
They can be. Like most of the time the mods are cheap by themselves. But they quickly add up.

Some modding can look good.

Personally I don't think its worth my money, if a machine is running hot and could benefit from another case fan, then I'll chuck one in, but lights, fancy cases, painting of cases, etc - my money is needed elsewhere

i think the stuff that serves a purpose is great. Like better fans, CPU and GPU coolers, RAM Heatsinks and all that stuff.

I'm not realy into the lights and UV reactive stuff. It's just not my prefference. I know lots of people use this kinda stuff and thats great for them.

i was lookin ppl mods up like a month ago, one guy glued legos to the side of his case, andother mage one out of a military radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom