What do you think of all the PC mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp1dp

Baseband Member
Radioactive PC? (warning misleading subject... :p)

u know, the topic subject was a little misleading. What do u think fo all those extras that ppl in in there 'puters? u know those lights, water cooling (some ppl need that), 6 fans, uv lights and uv reactive wiring?

gimli of gloin said:
its called modding...

wow good job but he didnt ask what it was called. He asked what you thought about it.

I think at times it is a little much. Is it really necessary for lights??? I can see fans and water cooling for keeping your computer as cool (temp wise) as possible. But to each his own. Its their money and if that is how they decide to spend it, go for it.

yeah i have mine modded a little and let me tell you it is quite the nightlight.

We encourage members to be very descriptive with their thread titles. Generally speaking, those that mislead with titles either don't know what they want, or they are covering something that wouldn't be allowed, or they are scamming people to read spam. I'm not sure if you fit in those categories, but please keep the thread titles as descriptive as possible, not misleading.

In case you didn't know how to do that, I fixed the thread title. The other option was to delete it.
:)

I like some of the mods. The blue lights on mine make it a very nice nite light!!! The expense may be the biggest factor that keeps me from doing more. I also like the transparent side, the extra fans, and the Aerogate fan controller with it's blue readout.

Dave :D

I usually leave my case lights off....they illuminate my entire room. I also unplugged all of my case fans except for one...I unplugged them because I got tired of the noise....I need to get myself a fan speed controller sometime soon.

i was looking at fan speed controllers and most of them have pulse width modulation (or some power circuit that pulsates) or at least thats only what i found... so i wouldnt want the lights inside flickering dimming rapidly.

dp1dp said:
i was looking at fan speed controllers and most of them have pulse width modulation (or some power circuit that pulsates) or at least thats only what i found... so i wouldnt want the lights inside flickering dimming rapidly.

Flourescent lights do this and we don't notice it

I have a UV CC and it makes my UV cables on my psu glow :freak: and the PCI slots and other stuff on my DFI LP mobo :D i think it looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom