What do you plan on upgrading your pc for christmas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I noticed that just about everybody here is either upgrading or rebuilding their whole pc with newer parts.
Pretty much I have mostly rebuilt 80% of my computer.

My new parts are: xclio AE3B full tower, MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 mobo, AMD Phenom 8400 tricore and a black optical mouse with blue light wheel button.
I finished my build last night and thankfully I didn't have to call MSI tech-support just in case the mobo started to nut up.

So, what does every plan on doing with their pc's this christmas ?

Here are some pics of my new build:
phto0128.jpg

phto0129.jpg

phto0130.jpg

phto0131p.jpg

phto0132.jpg

phto0133.jpg

phto0134.jpg

phto0135.jpg

phto0136.jpg

Looks nice, Mike. Definitely a nice power boost there. ;)

I'm hoping to be rebuilding mine sometime after Christmas. Moving from a s939 4200+ X2, DFI LanParty, and 4GB DDR to a LGA775 Q6600, Asus P5Q Pro, and 2GB DDR2 (more to come, hopefully).

Just sold one of my cards for $200. So im thinking of going X25-M 80GB SDD and then save up for a 5970 or nvidia equiv for Q1 next year.

Depending on what's on sale in the in the next few days I will probably get one of the following

OCZ Vertex 30gb
or
OCZ Reaper 2x2gb DDR2 800
or
Corsair XMS2 DHX 2x1gb DDR2 800
or
6 cell battery for my MSI Wind.

I'm also thinking about getting another 1gb stick of ram for the Wind since it has to have DDR2 667mhz with 4-4-4-12 timings and Newegg only carries one stick with those specs.

about all my plans for christmas will be to finish off what I started with Project Kill-Kitty.

Been slowed down a little bit because of RMA motherboards, family issues and otherwise getting distracted by playing Champions Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom