what do you like and not like about your birth month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a problem with my birthday until a few years ago. But now it's a drag being born on the 11 of September.

I am only 5 days ahead of you but I know what you mean man, for you it must be kinda like having your birthday on the 25th of December.

Insert XKCD.

december_25th.png

Sucks for them, I am kinda like the only one with a B-Day this end of a year in my family so its fun for gifts.

I will say this though, my dads birthday 19th of Jan mine 16th of September, imagine being in year 6 and in the middle of sex-ed realizing that it was fudge making.

i dont like that my provincial holiday called family day this year was on my bday my dad actually forgot my bday cuz it was family day, what i do like is because my birthday is the 1th of febuary i can ask girls to be my valentine as an early bday present lol. ive done it and it worcks!

I never had a problem with my birthday until a few years ago. But now it's a drag being born on the 11 of September.

That's my mother-in-law's birthdate, too, as well as her sister-in-law's. Small world.

@James, my mom's birthday is on the 22nd of November, so Thanksgiving sometimes falls on it, too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom