What do you do in your spare time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea i got so cought up in this classic car squable i also forgot to mention these.

On my, when i have the time to do it....for reals, spare time i help my dad with car problems. Work on my own cars audio system. I also do my own home PC maintenance thing as well as build custom computers. Ive only gotten 2 customers on custom builds though. They where both high end, and both very fun to build. On the very rare occasion i have a weekend off i also help my dad run live sound for local bands in the area. Before i got a "real job" i was doing this with him for 8 years straight working for some really ****ty bands all the way up to names like Ted Nugent, Skid Row, Mark Farner (Grand Funk Railroad), Bad Company, Back in Black (awesome tribute band), and a few others. As much as i miss the good ol days it has been my time to move on from that. Funny thing is? Were doing it again i think. Which leads me to something else.

The other night after a fun filled day with my gf (only day i was not drunk pre-anniversary) me and my dad where in my moms stores parking lot across from Waffle House. People in that area know us real well. I was skating around and he dug out his little converter box he repaired and plugged in his guitar amp and started playing. Some random biker guy from Waffle House came over and was like "Dude, thats alright. Mind if i record you?" Dad is like 0_o sure man whatever. I rolled over and was like WELL if i thought we where gonna have an audience i would brought my stuff. I already had my 4x10 cab, guitar, and toys in the car. Just needed my amp. Guy said well bring it on. Me and my wife would love to hear some parking lot music. 10 minutes later i roll up with my stuff and we had just enough battery power on his little backup thingy to pull out 2 songs. We had half the Waffle House crowd watching and they where recording. Was small, simple, and quiet but fun. Now we play for fun and to just spend time together. We actually got asked to play with real power behind the Waffle House so we can turn it up. Doing that thursday night.

Oh were just jamming. My dad found somebody whos gonna sing. Cant do anything big cause i cant bring my drums. I pretty much gave up on the serious side of music in my teens.

I actually have quite a few hobbies that i regualarly take part in. For instance, i code regularly just to keep myself sharp until my next course. I also shoot a 120 pound compound bow. I as well tinker with electronics, paintball, and construction. As well, lately alot of my time has been taken up by my gf, but i make time for other things, and i do some of them with her as well. Not gaming tho lol. There is plenty more i could talk about, but im typing this from my phone atm, and have to drive now lol.

I have a girlfriend. I know of no such concept of "spare time".

Funny how that works. I recently became single and now I sit at home with nothing to do. I try to stay productive, by biking a lot to get in better shape and lifting free weights now and then. But most of the time I just end up playing Battlefield.

Meh, time is money.
I'll watch some TV at night, but even then I have my laptop open with an article/document.
I finally bought MW2 a few weeks ago, but still not done the campaign. My only gaming for the past...6 months?

I have no g/f...or friends for that matter so you would think I'd have some free time.
Though I will head to the bar some Saturday nights if I can't concentrate or need to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom