What do you do to relieve stress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
What do you do to relieve stress like after a bad day of work or school.

please no obscene things like cutting or anything of that sort.

for example i feel like showers help me think about things and figure things out.

AHAHAH Masturbation. Nah, go Emo and cut yourself in the corner while crying :p :p Lol jp jp man. What i do is play a good game that gets stress out like BF2, Quake4, or something like that. I also own a punching bag and i have like a mini shooting range (now) out in my back yard for the rifles.

P.P. Mguire said:
AHAHAH Masturbation. Nah, go Emo and cut yourself in the corner while crying :p :p Lol jp jp man. What i do is play a good game that gets stress out like BF2, Quake4, or something like that. I also own a punching bag and i have like a mini shooting range (now) out in my back yard for the rifles.

oh man that must be fun having a mini shooting range. i could vent alot of stress with something like that

get like a bad grade on a test take the test make it your target and the fun begins....

Well, i use targets, but yea you get th epoint. All we did was mount a huge piece of steel from Lowes and then put some clothes line in front of it and hang the targets on that.

P.P. Mguire said:

Those games dont take away my stress, infact they probolly make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom