What do you do for a living ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC Technician/Support Desk in LongIsland. We do laptop and printer installs in Police cars as well as write software for them. We also have 100's of clients as well in all types of businesses!

I am an adult film star.

Actually, I am a grade 12 High school student, who doesnt have a job. Will this month though.

Warehouse manager in Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee. And soon to be part-time college student (@ 37!)

The company I work for produces and installs custom countertops. We deal in granite, marble, Silestone, Formica, and solid surface.

Trotter said:
Warehouse manager in Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee. And soon to be part-time college student (@ 37!)

The company I work for produces and installs custom countertops. We deal in granite, marble, Silestone, Formica, and solid surface.

Wow, coooooool.

My house needs new countertops :p, too bad I'm in California. Just a tidbit I always like to add...I live in the Safest city in the country...fun...

I'm a checker at Albertsons(grocery store) in Utah. And a soon to be full-time artist. (hate albertsons, love to draw.)

My house needs new countertops
Granite runs about $54 a square foot... how big do ya want it?

Silestone is man-made, but it is tougher than granite, more uniform in color, and it costs less.

http://www.silestoneusa.com/ (not the company I wark for, but the site for the material)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom