What do you do for a Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making a transition in my company from Desktop Support to Server Admin at the end of the month.

Nice because of all the people who applied/interviewed for the position I have been here the shortest and was the one who got it. w00t!

I used to work at a retail party superstore for a lousy $6.75 an hour(30hrs a week) then as a waiter at a Japanese restaurant avg $55 a day. I hated both jobs and am currently unemployed...

I am trying to shape a neighborhood business for computer repair once I get certified. I'm only 15 and I plan on starting it up at 17, I'm thinking of doing neighborhood service and fixing peoples computers that are cheaper then best buys prices. Like 30-50% cheaper then them.

I mean think about it I go to there house fix there computer charge 30-50% less there computer doesn't leave there room?
Certifications to back me up?

It will be good money and when it comes to networking my dad is a networking export in cisco routers and linksys.

He's running firewalls wit 2 other people and VOIP, right now hes managing martinairs firewall and thats a multi-million dollar organization. He's only a phone call away.

What do you guys think?

Full time Student, currently selling bootleg CD/DVD's,Selling Illegal dishnetwork boxes and Fixing PC's to get by and taking my girlfriends money:)

Used to work a construction gig since i was 16 but it got in the way of school so i had to quit i was making 20$ an hour when i left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom