What do you do for a Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time a fedex guy chucked my package that had my razer copperhead in it at my door from about 30 ft away.

Needless to say I was sitting at my computer by the front window when it happened and was ****ed

Operations Manager and IT Consultant.
In the process of setting up my own business.

Pc repair and building. out of my room.
About every staff member at my high school has my number and i get a decent amount of work. Also a lot of the rich kids at my school pay my to build them rigs. Trying to save up so i can have some disposable income next year when i leave for college.

If you have to work like the guys who pickup and deliver at my facility you are really putting in a days worth. Those guys are gonads to the wall non-stop.

no i dont drive. i work as a Part-time Service Manager. Basically I get to yell and cuss the guys who load the trailers. And if something gets busted/broken, my *** gets chewed.

From the way our packages come in from FedEx, and the way our returned packages look, you must not have any butt left. I swear they come in looking like a bunch of steroid-laden Neanderthals played rugby with them...

From the way our packages come in from FedEx, and the way our returned packages look, you must not have any butt left. I swear they come in looking like a bunch of steroid-laden Neanderthals played rugby with them...

depends on how the terminal they are at is ran.

some are very strict. some dont give a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom