What do you do for a Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full time student + Assistant manage a store at MOA. $12/hr plus crappy monthly bonus.

Should be getting a nice gig at Office Max in a few days. Will be making circa 30k per year, then.

Fedex Ground is hardcore stuff. It's contracted drivers who have a really tight schedule and get paid on a per package basis. They have to hustle pretty hard to get everything done, though. I used to work for Fedex and I've talked to several drivers whose earnings approach and exceed $100k per year. It's like running your own business since you own all your trucks and everything. You can sort of buy your routes, too, and pay others to run them.

Fedex Ground is hardcore stuff. It's contracted drivers who have a really tight schedule and get paid on a per package basis. They have to hustle pretty hard to get everything done, though. I used to work for Fedex and I've talked to several drivers whose earnings approach and exceed $100k per year. It's like running your own business since you own all your trucks and everything. You can sort of buy your routes, too, and pay others to run them.

yeah my dad is a driver for them, thats how i got my job, sorta.

he banks in close to 120k a year...but **** if i ever see any of that money.

mgcook said:
depends on how the terminal they are at is ran.

some are very strict. some dont give a ****.
These are from/through Chattanooga. We our pickups are by 18 wheeler (huge volume of packages), twice a day. The guy who gets our stufff does a great job. After it leaves here, I dunno.

if i get anything thats been remotely damaged. i wont let the UPS/FedEx driver leave until i've opened it and verified nothings broken...otherwise they take it back with them.

hey guys long time no see!

i work at a grocery store called Schnucks Family Markets. i make about 6.65 an hour and work about 20 hours a week + full time student. its nice but groceries and pushing carts all day makes you want to to go buy a bottle of whiskey and a hand gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom