Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polyview

• ViewSonic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, man, you are so cool because you smoke pot.
Did I ever mention that? This is the first time I think I've openly discussed my marijuana use on this site. I do it not to seek social status, nor do I care what the opinions, whether it be approval or disapproval. I do it because I enjoy it, and I know some people don't feel the same way and I'm cool with that. I only wish for the same tolerance.

I answered the poll with the best answer I could to the options you provided, however I also spend my time gaming, fixing and working with computers in one way or another, playing games, hanging out with some friends, or sleeping.

I am not ashamed of myself nor my life decisions in any way whatsoever

Always wear your helmet

DJ-CHRIS said:
Toxicity, how about drunken bike riding???

That could be quite interesting. I might need to try that before I go to college, or during college sometime. Thanks for the idea Chris!:D

hey what about smoking pot ,i didnt see that as a choise or is there and i didnt see it....hmmm..wow dude this stuff is great

gaara said:
Did I ever mention that? This is the first time I think I've openly discussed my marijuana use on this site. I do it not to seek social status, nor do I care what the opinions, whether it be approval or disapproval. I do it because I enjoy it, and I know some people don't feel the same way and I'm cool with that. I only wish for the same tolerance.

I answered the poll with the best answer I could to the options you provided, however I also spend my time gaming, fixing and working with computers in one way or another, playing games, hanging out with some friends, or sleeping.

I am not ashamed of myself nor my life decisions in any way whatsoever

And you shoudnt be!

Gaara this is the third time I have seen you mention it on the forums.

Anyways, with the bike riding, wear a helmet. And ONLY ride your own bike.

heidi said:
what is a lan party?

a lAN party is where you and a few friend get to gather, and play PC games like CSS. And have like all your computers connected to one or a switch so you can be on LAN in CSS. thats jsut one way of saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom