What do ur parents do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get grounded. i dunno why. my parents just yell at me. but i guess crappy birthday/christmas presents make up for it. christmas and birthday presents are usually worth 10$ i'm not saying i dont like my parents but i wish i could get better stuff my birthday and christmas. maybe i should be more thankful for what i have. i dunno. i'm kinda confused.

i can relate to crappy computer but no yardwork because we live in the city and we dont really have a yard. our yard is just cement.

The General said:
They locked me up on a ranch in Utah for a year and 2 months when I was 15/16/17

Well, I had a friend who went there too. Dragged out of bed and sent there for awhile, drug related problems drove his parents overboard and bam, gone.

Well I was a teenager, my worst punishments involved chopping wood, or going to work with dad, lived in the country with nothing close, so grounding was inefective, choping 2 cords and stacking them seemed to make you think a little about your transgression. As for the cp, back then my parents had a 386,(after the comador, before the pentium), my old NES was better for gaming.

I never got groundings, I just got beatings.

Now that I'm old enough to fight back they are VERY nice to me because they know I wouldnt think twice about giving either of them a black eye.

(yes, I dont hit girls.. but your mother and your sister arnt girls.)

when my parents used to hit me. i would run like ****. i would usually run in the backyard then in and out of the house. eventully my parents would give up.

haha my mom is such a kick *** mom for a teenage boy ive never been grounded once in my life. i came home couple nights ago at 5am and she was up because she was on call and talking to a nurse or something and she was like "where were you" "uhh at my friends house" and she was like " schools gonna start soon you need to go to sleep earlier or you will fall asleep in school" then she went to the bathroom... i was like uhhh okay pretending that didnt happen... but yeah shes waaaay too loose with me

on the other hand my dad is waaaay too tight on me. i was playing ps2 and my dad asked like 5 min earlier if i would bring any cups and plates downstairs to put in the dishwasher i was like i will so he comes down after 5 min and saw a plate and a glass of water he picked up my ps2 and threw it as me but i got out of the way then i was moving away and he threw the glass of water and me i ducked it hit the wall and shattered so i ran like ****ing **** out of there.

too bad my mom has all the power in the house since she has all the money hehe...

j369852147412 said:
i dunno. i'm kinda confused.

i-48782.jpg

Joking mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom