What do ur parents do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the brightest of ideas

Alvin.C said:
Hello,

She took away your PC :freak: !? That's madness!!! Is there even a justified reason for doing this!?

When she's away, you should purposely break a component inside your PC, so when she returns it you can start the waterworks cying out...

"...You...you broke my PC...:( !"

...She'll never touch it again!!! :freak:. And maybe she'll buy you a new one :p.

Or maybe not. And then you're SCREWED. :D :p :D

nah.. i couldnt pull a fast one on her, that never works with my mom

As for why i got grounded...

I just got a new gf, and well shes fine as ****..
Lets just say my mom called her a b**** and i called her an ***
All becuase she dressed pretty :(

As for why my mom was in a bad mood.. she just ran outa deppression medicene or whatever, and its not good to stop that stuff cold turkey

AHH!!! THIS WEEK IS GOING TO SUCK!!

edit: just to add to ur amusment.. im currrently using the keypad on my keyboard to navigate as a mouse + i played css a couple hours ago.. and actually got a couple head shots!! :D

as far as getting a keyboard.. i borrowed it from my neighbor and the cpu as well (he has alot of spare stuff around)

Just sad...

Just the fact that you REMEMBERED AND mentioned you were grounded for 2 HOURS off your pc is sad. :laughing: :D :p

Re: Dude, that makes NNNOOOOOO sense

Spartan666 said:
If it's ALL day, then how is it a specified amount of time?? :D :p

lol....seriously, all day as in ALL DAY, specified amount of time meaning 1 week 2 weeks or whatever.

alexsabree said:
lol amazingly SHE removed it... prolly took her hours, and i dont expect it to be clean either (shes horable at this stuff) but shes a fast learner

Somehow my punishments last half as long as they should.. and about 1 week was the longest ive ever been grounded

But now i cant get on the computer.. nor play any console games during school days, but if i have good grades i will b able to play during holidays and weekends

And yeah jdon.. dont make up stuff man mayb 1 hour a day, but not allday

Hard to believe but true. That was before they handed out the 1 hour time outs like you get today....lol <sniff>

alexsabree said:
nah.. i couldnt pull a fast one on her, that never works with my mom

As for why i got grounded...

I just got a new gf, and well shes fine as ****..
Lets just say my mom called her a b**** and i called her an ***
All becuase she dressed pretty :(

As for why my mom was in a bad mood.. she just ran outa deppression medicene or whatever, and its not good to stop that stuff cold turkey

AHH!!! THIS WEEK IS GOING TO SUCK!!...

...:umm: psychologically, perhaps your mum (i'm british) is jealous that you've found a new girlfriend. Well, not in :freak: THAT sense, but I mean, she's jealous and possibly threatened that your attention is on another female, and not her. And given that you've said that your mum has been taking antidepressants, and has just stopped taking medication, attention may be something that is at value to her at the moment.

...And so, to ease stress, anger and jealously for this attention, she's given you a punishment which makes her feel satisfied.

Wow, you kids are sad that you cant take a week away from your computer and actually, dare I say it.............go outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom