what to do with an old PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzfan

In Runtime
i have an old pc, a p2 like 233mhz run windows98 i think mayb 95, and my parents r going to get rid of it or i can do what ever i want with it. do you guys have any suggestions? anything fun or exciting to do with it?

overclock it to the max. see how many viruses it can handle before it crashes try to break the record for the most items found in adaware (go visit some warez and pron sites) see how much abuse a case can take. donate to the poor see if a case can contain dynamite blast. run 3dmark01. play doom3 and see how many minutes it takes for ur entire computer to crash.
if all else fails it can be used as a large paperweight. or to bash people on the head with. glue it to concrete and see how many people will try to life it up and take it. ill think of more things later

haha, gluing it to the floor is a classic! me and my best friends glued nickels to the floor at skool and waited for ppl to come try to pick them up, it was hilarious!

do what they did to the copier in Office Space. go to a field, and hit it with a baseball bat till it is toast.

u might need some HEAVY duty glue to keep it on the ground because im sure if i kick it sideways i could lift that thing off the ground u might need some sort of rubber cement to keep it on the ground something that can handle like 200 pounds of pressure =)

ok, i may try OCin to the max, but id like to play around with it a little first so i need a few ideas before i destroy it.

fitzfan said:
i have an old pc, a p2 like 233mhz run windows98 i think mayb 95, and my parents r going to get rid of it or i can do what ever i want with it. do you guys have any suggestions? anything fun or exciting to do with it?

Put in the biggest hard drive that BIOS can handle. Possibly a 80Gb after you flash to BIOS, but i not you can easily get up to 40 with out too much hassle.
Make sure there is a network card in it.
Set the computer up as a BIT TORRENT LEECHING / SEEDING PC (or some other P2P network).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom