What to do if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had that happen where i set my phone to wake me up and i wake up 30 minutes later. It happens to the best of us. Of course i had my real alarm set to go off 45 minutes after my phone. I use a triple alarm system. I dont like to wake up for nothing!

I'm pretty easy to wake up..but it's weird :\ like, i have to be aware that i will be woken up by it.

For example..when I was in high school my dad would wake me up every morning...all he would have to do is walk in the room and kinda whisper " brian get up" and i would. or my alarm clock now...it can wake me up easily

but if i don't known it's going to happen....random people screaming, people in the house making noise, etc..it doesn't bother me lol

i just set multiple alarms on my cell phone cuz i know i will not wake up on the first one.

idk why on school days, when i have to wake up early i feel extra sleepy and my bed feels extra comfortable. but in the weekends not so much :p

i just set multiple alarms on my cell phone cuz i know i will not wake up on the first one.

idk why on school days, when i have to wake up early i feel extra sleepy and my bed feels extra comfortable. but in the weekends not so much :p

I feel the same way man.

I just wrote a custom alarm for my phone, it starts kinda soft (in case I'm awake already, then I'll just switch it off so I don't wake anyone else up), then gets louder and louder (up to a certain point), and it doesn't stop beeping until I stop it.

I don't care HOW heavy a sleeper you are, unless you used to sleep next to a train bypass (think scene from the Blues Brothers) you're gonna wake up when this baby goes off :grin:

We, its the travelling... You went the bad way for jet lag.... I think. I wouldn't worry.. as long as you don't get in school trouble.

Go east to west?? Yeah, that's a bad jet lag direction.. Thought I could beat it one year by getting up at the equivalent to 9 AM EST.. Nope.. I was in Germany and flew home on that schedule and OMG IT WAS MUCH WORSE!! TERRIBLE jet lag! Home three weeks and it took me 4 days to get over that! :sick:

Another time while I was AD Military, I was supposed to report to PT for 0630. I woke UP at 0715 and went STRAIGHT to work. I flipped the wrong alarm button on the clock. I told my boss exactly what would happen and that it wouldn't happen again. "Yeah it will" he said. (A real jerk, too) You know what? it didn't.. Not for the rest of my MIL career. I set two alarms from then on.

Anyway.. i have no idea.. They should understand the jetlag thing.. just tell em the truth and be honest about it. It's not an excuse then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom