What to do if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
You accidentally sleep through an entire day of school ? which i just somehow managed to do. I blame my phone, it's gone wrong and the speaker is intermittent so i never heard the 2nd alarm clock (only the first one to wake me up at 8:45) so i fell straight back asleep and never woke up again till 3:05pm.

Bummer! i'm usually good at making up reasonable excuses but i'm totally stumped on this one..

School is easy my tutor beleives whatever i say. But my mum will know i havn't been to school straight away, she's a woman you see and she spots these signs immediately.. creepy :p

I guess if i factored in jet lag to my true phone story (she knows it's broken too) then i may be on to a winner.

I blame my phone, it's gone wrong and the speaker is intermittent so i never heard the 2nd alarm clock (only the first one to wake me up at 8:45) so i fell straight back asleep and never woke up again till 3:05pm.

Just say that your dog ate it..... your phone with the alarm that is.
Nothing beats that classic excuse.

Well my first question would be why would you rely on your phone to be your alarm clock? why not get a REAL alarm? Considering how cheap a small alarm clock is, i dont see the point in blaming your phone.

But factor in the jet lag and you might have a excuse, but blaming your phone is about as believable as your dog ate it.

Well my first question would be why would you rely on your phone to be your alarm clock? why not get a REAL alarm? Considering how cheap a small alarm clock is, i dont see the point in blaming your phone.

But factor in the jet lag and you might have a excuse, but blaming your phone is about as believable as your dog ate it.

He could be like me. I can't wake up to anything but my phone for some reason. I do have a back-up alarm clock/radio thing, but it seems to never wake me up anyway.

I am sure you could get a alarm click that could do it if you took the time to find the right one. I mean they have some out there now that will hook up to your iPods and such. Some that play CD's. So the options are darn near limitless. I was that way as well at one point in time. But after buying and returning at least 15 different clocks i did find one that worked. :p

Hey i am just saying, blaming your phone is no excuse. I cant blame facebook for my lack of social interaction now can I? :p If i dont leave the house, i have no one to blame but myself. :lol:

A similar thing happened to me today. I use my iPod touch as an alarm clock, and I set it to go off at 6:00 AM. I woke up at 6:45 and my alarm didn't go off, I checked to make sure that it was set and it was so I was confused. I got to the end of my driveway where I wait for the bus and plugged in my headphones and I could hear the alarm though the headphones, the external speaker wasn't working.

IDK what was wrong with it but I had to run blackra1n again for the external speaker to work again. Very strange IMO, at least I wasn't to late because we started the second semester today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom