What to do with found pr0n

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a cell phone with naughty pics of me and the wifey (lol dont ask...camera was broken)
and so i get a new phone and delete the pics off the old phone. one day one of the guys who works for me needed a phone, so i blew the dust off the old phone and got it all activated for him and let him use it.
well, he's on parole for aggravated sexual assault or some such ****, and his parole officer gets his phone one day and starts leafing through the menus and lol and behold! what does she find? but ol nagasama's junk wavin in the breeze with quite a few money shots with the wife.
OH MAN he got into so much trouble. i had to write a letter to his PO explaining that they were mine.
embarrasing?
nope. i thought it was funny as ****.

I do not think it was her in the video. Although I have not seen her naked, the girl's hands had long nails and she keeps hers trimmed very short. Also the girl in the vid was very thin and had small to average breasts. This lady is STACKED. Her thought is it is the people who stay at her house while she's on vacation to take care of her pets. It's her home PC and she doesn't keep a password on it. Probably will now though. Also the guy in the vid was kind of pudgy, her hubby is tall and kind of thin. I can understand her being shocked and upset. I would be too if somebody I trusted was using my PC to make home sex movies possibly in my own living room.

Meh, you did the right thing. Given all the xxx pop ups it was probably downloaded either by her or husband. I think she's just trying to cover for embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom