what do Auto technicians look at when it comes to car certification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never pass emissions, due to my DC race header which eliminates the catalic converter but adds a good 20 horsepower to my car. Its worth it, luckily i live near a place where i pay off the inspector to pass my car. I also get nailed for no front license plate, loud exhaust, etc.....thats why when i take it to get inspected i duct tape my front license plate on and put a silencer in my muffler.

Poluting FTW....

hmammen u lucky frog. i first have to drive this bad boy to my teachers shop to fix it up a little and get his inspection details on things to look at. Gonna have to use my moms plates... :S

i never pass emissions, due to my DC race header which eliminates the catalic converter but adds a good 20 horsepower to my car. Its worth it, luckily i live near a place where i pay off the inspector to pass my car. I also get nailed for no front license plate, loud exhaust, etc.....thats why when i take it to get inspected i duct tape my front license plate on and put a silencer in my muffler.

Poluting FTW....

Heh... I hate front plates. My car got hit and i was VERY specific with the body shop that i would have to hurt someone if the car came back with a front plate mounted on it. Soon as the car is out of warranty i plan on doing the same thing with the downpipe. Although it'll still have a visible cat, but it'l be high flow so it will pass visual inspections, but might fail at the tailpipe, but i doubt it. I'll just have to put octane booster in. 100 octane + turbo = low emissions :)

if you ask around im sure you can find a inspector that takes bribes
right now i go leigt because its only 11 bucks but i know for 25-30 you can pretty much be handed a sticker, the guys always like "you got (whatever) done after inspection"
going to come in handy when a tint my windows past the legal limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom