What Did You Get For Christmas 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soon gonna' have to make a post so you guys can give us a listen to your chops.
theres actually already a 'music' thread in which people have posted their creations.........you'd have to do a search though since no one has posted in a very long time.

And yeah I realize with monster cables you're paying for the name just like a lot of things these days, but I'd like to have them as I've never had any cables besides really cheap ones....although I'll probably still not buy monsters because they will be a bit too pricey.

As far as building my own, no thanks, I can't solder if my life depended on it :p Hands shake too much, plus I don't have a good iron....only thing I have access to is a soldering gun which is hard for the parts that need tiny connections

P.P. Mguire said:
Nice, do you use film at all? (Like shoot w/ film on any camera)

no, its a D-SLR, so its digital. I think its a Fujifilm Finepix S2 Pro. If not, than i'm going to go out and buy a Pentax ist* DL, or a Canon Digital Rebel XT.

well Im Jewish so I got hannukah presents.. I got 400 dollars Thats all I think im gonna Put a modchip in the Xbox ( Old one) and probably spend the rest on a new speaker System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom