What Did You Get For Christmas 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my family we always opened Christmas eve. Mostly because of my sister, she couldn't stand waiting till christmas morning.

Warez Monster said:
I got 800$ cash
1 pair of D.Martens for work
1 pair of GBX Boots for work
2 Khaki pants for work
Polo Winter Jacket
Few Polo Shirts for work
Nautica T-Shirt
100$ Best Buy GC
50$ Gas Card to Shell
3 Hoodies
4 Button up Alfani shirts for work
3 different bottels of Polo Cologne
Time McGraw Cd
1 Sweat Shirt
Iso Gloves

Grandparents coming over tomorrow, will post the rest tomorrow night

You could not be more spoiled.

I hate you Warez...

I got...
1 hoodie
1 long-sleeve dress shirt
1 pair of khakis
1 pair of jeans
a bunch of cookies
a $50 Best Buy gift card

I can't decide if I should spend the gift card on a new game, or a new mouse...

beardo526 said:
I hate you Warez...

I got...
1 hoodie
1 long-sleeve dress shirt
1 pair of khakis
1 pair of jeans
a bunch of cookies
a $50 Best Buy gift card

I can't decide if I should spend the gift card on a new game, or a new mouse...

:)

Nubius said:

Dimebag Darrell signature series guitar, the Dean Dime-o-Flame.....I love it :D Quite a step up from my LTD ESP Viper-100
:firstlove
Nubius that is one nice guitar. A friend of mine has one like that but army colored and i love playing it. Plan on getting me one like that someday.

To get back on topic, all I got was money as of now.

$50 from Aunt and Uncle
$40 from Grandma
$100 from Parents

It's a lean Christmas this year.

I got all three of the Lord of the Rings movies, which I really, really wanted. I also got a set of measuring tapes with a decent level and multi-head screwdriver. Oh, and a gift card in a family game of Dirty Santa... $20 to BlockBuster (everyone buys a $20 gift card from someplace, we draw names one at a time, pick a card out of a bag. The rest of the rules work the same.

We also had a blind draw for a $1 pot. Everyone gives a buck when they get there, then we draw a name. the winner gets the dough. i didn't win it though.

After Christmas, my wife and I are getting each other our Christmas. She wants a family membership to the YMCA, and I get the same amount as a gift certificate to NewEgg. I can't pass up a deal like that.

My daughter made out like a bandit. She's nuts over Tinkerbell, and everyone got her Tinkerbell stuff.

Mom and Dad are coming by in the morning, so we'll all get a little something from them.

Although I love getting, the giving is even better.

I got a 3800+ X2
2 Xbox games (Quantum Redshift and Fable)
2 PS2 games (Castlevania and Burnout3)
2 PC games (Fable lost chapters and COD2)
Lots of Adidas and Curve cologne
An RC car. (not allowed to take it all the way out and check it out for some reason)
2gig flash drive
A new leather belt
2 cinamon smelling pens (when you write the ink smells like it)
2 AE sweaters
Longhorns hoodie
And a Dimebag Crybaby from **** wah-wah pedal :D
Worst part is, they said this is the small one. Our big Christmas is on January 7th cause my mom gets paid, the G-parents are coming, and everybody will be off then to celebrate it. MORE STUFF yay.

leave a key to your house so I can steal that wah-wah from you...I need it to go with the guitar :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom