What Did You Get For Christmas 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Well........I got one early christmas present from my brother, but the rest will be opening tomorrow....BUT I still have one package on the way that wasn't able to be delivered by christmas that my mom got me......anywho....I kept saying gaara was spoiled for a $1000 check his uncle gave him, and then my brother gave this to me:

Dimebag Darrell signature series guitar, the Dean Dime-o-Flame.....I love it :D Quite a step up from my LTD ESP Viper-100

Oh. My. God.

Lucky bast@rd!

Lucky bast@rd!
not gonna disagree with you. Seriously, my family is NOT rich in anyway....this is one helluva freakin gift, I can't even do enough to say thanks...this kind of thing is ridiculously unheard of lol....I was seriously only expecting an electric razor and a $15 sake set.

I am thankful as all **** for that gift and I will NEVER get rid of that guitar.

yeah yeah...and after spending all week complaing to me that I'm spoiled you get a bloody dimebag and to make the irony even worse you get it from the so called "*******" of a brother...BAH BAAAHHHH I SAY BAKA BAH

I'll trade you my Venice for that guitar, I've been looking for a good guitar to start on :p

I got 800$ cash
1 pair of D.Martens for work
1 pair of GBX Boots for work
2 Khaki pants for work
Polo Winter Jacket
Few Polo Shirts for work
Nautica T-Shirt
100$ Best Buy GC
50$ Gas Card to Shell
3 Hoodies
4 Button up Alfani shirts for work
3 different bottels of Polo Cologne
Time McGraw Cd
1 Sweat Shirt
Iso Gloves

Grandparents coming over tomorrow, will post the rest tomorrow night

and to make the irony even worse you get it from the so called "*******" of a brother...
I know...he's one of those that'll piss you off to no end, and then will call you a few days later like nothing happened at all. This is apparently my 'christmas/going away to seattle/you'd better do good in that school' gift....sooo basically I gotta do **** good, get a nice job and pay him back good

I got an hour and a half till my family opens gifts. Were all sittin around playing games and eating alot of food right now. Harper we do the same thing cept my dad is always the one w/ the santa hat on.
Dimebag Darrell signature series guitar, the Dean Dime-o-Flame.....I love it Quite a step up from my LTD ESP Viper-100
Lucky son of a *****!!!!! I WANT!!!:eek: :eek: Warez thats alot of clothes! I like clothes!

Hm... I assume you guys open gifts on Christmas Eve. I have to wait till tomarrow, but I did get a new desk, and 19'' LCD, but that was only from my dad. My mom gives the majority. =)

we don't open it on christmas eve, but it wasn't wrapped and he said 'screw it, I'm given ya your present early' and brought it in.

Everything else will be tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom