What did you do on new years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrad

In Runtime
I just wanted to know what you guys did on new years. Me, i first ate with our cousins and family then me my friends left and went breaking things, like we would just run in peoples yards egg there houses and stuff, not bad stuff but things that will make them remember new years. oh and i broke my 450$ monitor, so u can see why i did the things i did.

Well I can't be asked with New Years so........i pld Counter Strike Source. Sad i know but thats the way it is. :p :)

Big family meal - muchos eating, merryment etc...Still barley able to move. I expect by tomorrow my fingers will be so fat i won't be able to continue posting. Hearts not doing so well either.

How much double cream is enough to kill?

got in a fight with my wife, watched movies, sat on the couch... woke up 1-1-05 to find you i'm going to be a daddy!

I would be on TF, but my aunt did not allow me.
I drank a lot of beer.
Watched a little TV.
Then finnaly got to try my stereo's maximum volume. Was pretty loud :D

We danced a bit.

I went to a New Year's get-together. I can home and played Halo till like 2AM. Then on New Year's, I played Halo all day. :D

Watched the Royal Canadian Air Farce with my family, ate more popcorn than is good for me, and stayed up late. Good fun. :)

I went to a party for a while, watched the Matrix Reloaded, and decided that New Years is a really dumb holiday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom