what credit card(s) do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teachers Credit Union Visa Direct Debit
- not really a credit card considering that it's taps directly into my savings

Coles Source Master Card
- I spend over $30 at selected stores and I get a 4c off per litre petrol voucher with my next statement. Currently I have a 1.7k limit on this one. I am considering to cancel this one in favor of getting a Teachers Creidt Union credit card as I am not finding it worth my while.

Buyer's Edge
- Evil Finance Card of Doom. Currently I have a $3.5k limit on this one. Great for financing homewares and electrical. Just make sure I have every thing paid by the due date as the interest is a killer.

I like to keep my credit cards down with small credit limits. Reason being is that I know that i am like with money and the credit cards just make it too easy to get in over your head.

Credit Karma legit? FreeCreditReport is a racket, so I am leery of anything along these lines.

I know Free Credit Report will ask you to enroll in membership after trial expires

and I found Credit Karma through Money magazine, doesn't cost anything

the only downside is it could be ~30 points off than what the loaners use

Two Corporate Visas with two different banks (both local in Spain, Banco Popular and Caja Madrid) on my company account (it is actually MY company :)), two Mastercards with two different banks (Barclays and Caja Madrid), an Iberia Mastercard and the Spanish State Auto Club Visa (RACE), which goes along with the road support and insurance for the cars (assistance, etc.). Corporates are 10k€ limit, personal ones vary, highest is the Barclays MC with a 5.5k€, lowest one is like 1000. Most are not clear right now, but credit history is pretty good. Let's just hope it stays that way, this year is crappy for business. :D

None. 'Cus i can't :mad:

I have a debit card though, with access lots of lovely cash on it, We're talking 5figures :D, heh.. don't worry, my parents arn't so stupid. I'm not allowed to use it, and it's all for my first car and uni.

If i did have a credit card though, i'd be stupid with it. Probably best i never have one.

good news and bad news.

the bad news
i have zero "credit" cards

the good news
i have zero "credit" cards

i do have a paypal card along with my bank card, but with both of those, i can only withdraw or spend whatever money i actually have in either account. I prefer using the paypal card tho because it covers both accounts and gets me a very very small cash back bonus.

nobody will give me a decent credit card atm, because my credit score is on average of the 3 about 610, the only ones that will give me a credit card will tack on like 300 bucks to it to start me out, meaning i would get a nearly or completely maxed out card to start and im not interested in fixing my credit score that bad with the current economic state.

I cut up all of my credit cards. I had a bunch of expenses with the birth of my two children and am in the process of paying them off. 3 years to go. Yeah.

I have no real credit cards as I don't want to risk going into debt and the extra charges associated with them don't benefit me as I have no income to supplement them. My cards are:

Alliance and leicester 21 account - Need to add £500 to the account each month and if I keep it below £1000 I get 10% interest so that £100 supplements the £400 my parents give me as an allowance and I just circle the money round into an ISA account. This has a £1000 overdraft limit but only through direct debit payments not for street payments fortunately last month it saved me as I had spent more then I thought and hadn't got enough in the account to pay my car insurance.
Nationwide cashbuilder account - my savings
Nationwide smart account - has 50p in and I get 5p interest each month :D
Prepay Mastercard credit card with £100 on incase of emergencies

I have a debit card though, with access lots of lovely cash on it, We're talking 5figures :D, heh.. don't worry, my parents arn't so stupid. I'm not allowed to use it, and it's all for my first car and uni.

Mine were lol I have had full control on my finances in my name since I was 14ish so far I have spent a sizeable amount that I now wish I hadn't although I do have a car so that is one investment... I am now slowly moving my money back under my mum's name

no credit

I've had a credit card hooked up to my mom's account for a few years now, which I rarely use and just pay her back if I do, but never got my own. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for me.

I have a chase credit card that is locke din at 9% interest. But I only use it like once a month. I don't like credit cards very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom