What a CRAZY night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet on some other forum, this guy is posting:

"So these stupid kids decided to bug me by ringing my doorbell then driving away in their car. So I jumped in my car and chased after them, just to scare the **** out of them."

:p

I bet on some other forum, this guy is posting:

"So these stupid kids decided to bug me by ringing my doorbell then driving away in their car. So I jumped in my car and chased after them, just to scare the **** out of them."

:p

No. That was me. So ill be creating that topic on these forums shortly.

Doesn't matter if you tell the cops or not. "hello officer me and my immature friends were playing pranks on apartments and one guy chased us away...."

The cops might say "ok do you have a description" but really he will be thinking "what a ******* kid lol"

You dont have any kind of charges you can press on the guy so I dont see what you would be trying to accomplish.

Okay well my first obersavtion is tha tyou dont know what that guy would have done. To say he was "chasing me down trying to seriously KILL me" is a bit of a over statement.

Considering that you could get into serious troulb efor things like disturbing the peace, wreckless endangerment cause of the way you went into reverse to avoid the guy. Not to mention some other stuff.

Yeah i would say that you were lucky. I dont have much of a answer issue but if that happened to me dang right i would have done the same thing. How do you know that you didnt wake up some poor baby with that stupid stunt?

Sorry but you are super lucky. Cause if i was the cop. No way you would have gotten off with a warning. You dont know if there was any babies there that have a hard time sleeping not to mention any old people that you could have given heart attacks to for scaring the stuffing out of them.

Dont care about age. Respect is something you should have at 17. You should have known better. Sorry but that to me is just wrong. You think it is funny now. One day when you are a parent and you have a child wait until you just get the baby to sleep and someone pulls a stunt like that on you and it takes you another couple of hours of time to get the baby back to sleep. Maybe then you will have a bit more respect for what it is like on the other side.

Okay well my first obersavtion is tha tyou dont know what that guy would have done. To say he was "chasing me down trying to seriously KILL me" is a bit of a over statement.

Considering that you could get into serious troulb efor things like disturbing the peace, wreckless endangerment cause of the way you went into reverse to avoid the guy. Not to mention some other stuff.

Yeah i would say that you were lucky. I dont have much of a answer issue but if that happened to me dang right i would have done the same thing. How do you know that you didnt wake up some poor baby with that stupid stunt?

Sorry but you are super lucky. Cause if i was the cop. No way you would have gotten off with a warning. You dont know if there was any babies there that have a hard time sleeping not to mention any old people that you could have given heart attacks to for scaring the stuffing out of them.

Dont care about age. Respect is something you should have at 17. You should have known better. Sorry but that to me is just wrong. You think it is funny now. One day when you are a parent and you have a child wait until you just get the baby to sleep and someone pulls a stunt like that on you and it takes you another couple of hours of time to get the baby back to sleep. Maybe then you will have a bit more respect for what it is like on the other side.

"So im like omg fine, this is rly stupid though. So I pull my car over, they get out push all the buttons then some guy shouts at them. They hop back in my car and we take off."

So you've never been in a car with 3 of your buddies? He never actually pulled the prank. :rolleyes:

And reckless endangerment? Call it whatever it is, but if I saw some deranged man who just woke up and was chasing me down the road at a high rate of speed. Trying to push me into the ditch; I don't think I would roll my window down and ask how he evening was.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom